The only thing about New Year resolutions is that they are forgotten soon, after. But post revelry and party excesses, here’s what you can do to get a fresh, new you.
1) Watch what you eat but avoid diets. Ensure your energy intake is enough to fuel your daily activities.
2) Maintaining a food and exercise dairy so you can keep track of both is a good idea.
3) Stock up on healthy snacks like prunes, roasted chana, low fat yogurt and nutria-bars.
4) Make sure you take your multi-vitamins and supplements regularly in case you are not getting then from diet.
5) Invest in a good pair of running or exercise shoes. Also, a good sports bra is an essential to prevent sagging and loosening of the ligaments.
6) Plan where you want to see yourself in a year and set goals. Do not give up if you are not there yet. Just keep trying.
7) Reward yourself once a month for following your fitness routine with perhaps some shopping, a massage or even a good meal.
8) Find 20 minutes in a day to calm your mind as it will help you DE-stress and face the day better.
9) Go for a thorough health check-up every six months. It not, at least once a year.
10) And last, never forget the child in you. Don not back your feelings and always maintain a sense of humor.
Start trying the above given tips to keep you mentally health for life long best cleaners for your face.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3594254